- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Write articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Write humorous material for publication, or for performances such as comedy routines, gags, and comedy shows.
- Invent names for products and write the slogans that appear on packaging, brochures and other promotional material.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Develop post-production models for films.
- Verify key numbers and time codes on materials.
- Collaborate with music editors to select appropriate passages of music and develop production scores.