- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Grow flowers for use in arrangements or for sale in shop.
- Select flora and foliage for arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
- Decorate or supervise the decoration of buildings, halls, churches, or other facilities for parties, weddings and other occasions.