- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Decorate or supervise the decoration of buildings, halls, churches, or other facilities for parties, weddings and other occasions.
- Unpack stock as it comes into the shop.
- Confer with clients regarding price and type of arrangement desired and the date, time, and place of delivery.