- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Unpack stock as it comes into the shop.
- Conduct classes or demonstrations, or train other workers.
- Inform customers about the care, maintenance, and handling of various flowers and foliage, indoor plants, and other items.