- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Perform general cleaning duties in the store to ensure the shop is clean and tidy.
- Perform office and retail service duties such as keeping financial records, serving customers, answering telephones, selling giftware items and receiving payment.
- Plan arrangement according to client's requirements, utilizing knowledge of design and properties of materials, or select appropriate standard design pattern.