- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Decorate or supervise the decoration of buildings, halls, churches, or other facilities for parties, weddings and other occasions.
- Create and change in-store and window displays, designs, and looks to enhance a shop's image.
- Conduct classes or demonstrations, or train other workers.