- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Trim material and arrange bouquets, wreaths, terrariums, and other items using trimmers, shapers, wire, pins, floral tape, foam, and other materials.
- Unpack stock as it comes into the shop.
- Create and change in-store and window displays, designs, and looks to enhance a shop's image.