- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Decorate or supervise the decoration of buildings, halls, churches, or other facilities for parties, weddings and other occasions.
- Trim material and arrange bouquets, wreaths, terrariums, and other items using trimmers, shapers, wire, pins, floral tape, foam, and other materials.
- Order and purchase flowers and supplies from wholesalers and growers.