Forensic Nursing Schools in Seward, Alaska
Seward has a population of 2,830 and is located in Kenai Peninsula county.
There is one forensic nursing college in Seward. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 118 students completed forensic nursing programs in Seward.
Forensic Nursing Schools in Seward
809 Second Avenue
Seward, AK, 99664
- Certification in Nurse / Nursing Assistant / Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 269
- Average aid received per student: $3,156.00