Forensic Nursing Schools in Loma Linda, California
Loma Linda is located in San Bernardino county and has a population of 18,681.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in forensic nursing schools in Loma Linda during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $25,200.00. The average tuition was $25,200.00 for non-residents studying in California.
Students have a choice of one forensic nursing college in Loma Linda to attend. 282 students were reported to have graduated from forensic nursing programs in Loma Linda in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Forensic Nursing Schools in Loma Linda
11234 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA, 92350
- Certification in Adult Health Nurse / Nursing
- Certification in Family Practice Nurse / Nurse Practitioner
- Associates in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Bachelors in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Masters in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- PhD in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $25,200.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $25,200.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 0
- Average aid received per student: $0.00