Forensic Nursing Schools in Beloit, Kansas
Beloit has a population of 4,019 and is located in Mitchell county.
Students have a choice of one forensic nursing college in Beloit to attend. 54 students were reported to have graduated from forensic nursing programs in Beloit in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Forensic Nursing Schools in Beloit
Beloit, KS, 67420
- Certification in Nurse / Nursing Assistant / Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Associates in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 185
- Average aid received per student: $2,807.00