Forensic Nursing Schools in Shelby, Ohio
Shelby has 9,821 residents. It is located in Richland county.
Students have a choice of one forensic nursing college in Shelby to attend. 43 students were reported to have graduated from forensic nursing programs in Shelby in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Forensic Nursing Schools in Shelby
27 Ryan Rd
Shelby, OH, 44875
- Certification in Nurse / Nursing Assistant / Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 33
- Average aid received per student: $5,068.00