Forensic Nursing Schools in Shelbyville, Tennessee
Shelbyville has 16,105 residents. It is located in Bedford county.
There is one forensic nursing college in Shelbyville. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 14 students completed forensic nursing programs in Shelbyville.
Forensic Nursing Schools in Shelbyville
1405 Madison St
Shelbyville, TN, 37160
- Certification in Nurse / Nursing Assistant / Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 456
- Average aid received per student: $1,439.00