Forensic Nursing Schools in Kaysville, Utah
Kaysville is located in Davis county and has a population of 20,351.
Students have a choice of one forensic nursing college in Kaysville to attend. Forensic Nursing programs in Kaysville reportedly graduated 658 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Forensic Nursing Schools in Kaysville
550 E 300 S
Kaysville, UT, 84037
- Certification in Nurse / Nursing Assistant / Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 40
- Average aid received per student: $2,073.00