- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Distinguish between psychogenic and neurogenic syndromes, two or more suspected etiologies of cerebral dysfunction, or between disorders involving complex seizures.
- Interview patients to obtain comprehensive medical histories.
- Compare patients' progress before and after pharmacologic, surgical, or behavioral interventions.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Collect information about individuals or clients, using interviews, case histories, observational techniques, and other assessment methods.
- Promote an understanding of child development and its relationship to learning and behavior.
- Counsel individuals and groups regarding problems, such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, to modify behavior or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment.