- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate activities of staff and interns engaged in patient assessment and treatment.
- Conduct research to develop or improve diagnostic or therapeutic counseling techniques.
- Counsel individuals and groups regarding problems, such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, to modify behavior or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Distinguish between psychogenic and neurogenic syndromes, two or more suspected etiologies of cerebral dysfunction, or between disorders involving complex seizures.
- Diagnose and treat conditions involving injury to the central nervous system such as cerebrovascular accidents, neoplasms, infectious or inflammatory diseases, degenerative diseases, head traumas, demyelinating diseases and various forms of dementing illn
- Compare patients' progress before and after pharmacologic, surgical, or behavioral interventions.