- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Observe individuals at play, in group interactions, or in other contexts to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behavior, or maladjustment.
- Attend workshops, seminars, or professional meetings to remain informed of new developments in school psychology.
- Discuss the treatment of problems with clients.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Educate and supervise practicum students, psychology interns, or hospital staff.
- Interview patients to obtain comprehensive medical histories.
- Provide education or counseling to individuals and families.