- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Attend workshops, seminars, or professional meetings to remain informed of new developments in school psychology.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.
- Develop individualized educational plans in collaboration with teachers and other staff members.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Identify and communicate risks associated with specific neurological surgical procedures such as epilepsy surgery.
- Compare patients' progress before and after pharmacologic, surgical, or behavioral interventions.
- Establish neurobehavioral baseline measures for monitoring progressive cerebral disease or recovery.