- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Provide psychotherapy, behavior therapy, or other counseling interventions to patients with neurological disorders.
- Diagnose and treat conditions such as chemical dependency, alcohol dependency, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) dementia, and environmental toxin exposure.
- Provide education or counseling to individuals and families.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Refer students and their families to appropriate community agencies for medical, vocational, or social services.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of academic programs and other services, such as behavioral management systems.
- Maintain student records, including special education reports, confidential records, records of services provided, and behavioral data.