- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Diagnose and treat psychiatric populations for conditions such as somatoform disorder, dementias, and psychoses.
- Compare patients' progress before and after pharmacologic, surgical, or behavioral interventions.
- Provide psychotherapy, behavior therapy, or other counseling interventions to patients with neurological disorders.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Observe individuals at play, in group interactions, or in other contexts to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behavior, or maladjustment.
- Discuss the treatment of problems with clients.