|Forestry Fish and Game Warden
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Provide advice or information to park or reserve visitors.
- Collect and report information on populations or conditions of fish and wildlife in their habitats, availability of game food or cover, or suspected pollution.
- Address schools, civic groups, sporting clubs, or the media to disseminate information concerning wildlife conservation and regulations.