|Forest Conservation Specialist
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Sort and separate tree seedlings, discarding substandard seedlings, according to standard charts and verbal instructions.
- Drag cut trees from cutting areas and load trees onto trucks.
- Perform fire protection or suppression duties, such as constructing fire breaks or disposing of brush.