|Forestry Fish and Game Warden
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Patrol assigned areas by car, boat, airplane, horse, or on foot to enforce game, fish, or boating laws or to manage wildlife programs, lakes, or land.
- Issue licenses, permits, or other documentation.
- Survey areas and compile figures of bag counts of hunters to determine the effectiveness of control measures.
|Fire Prevention Specialist
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Direct crews working on firelines during forest fires.
- Compile and report meteorological data, such as temperature, relative humidity, wind direction and velocity, and types of cloud formations.
- Relay messages about emergencies, accidents, locations of crew and personnel, and fire hazard conditions.