|Forestry Fish and Game Warden
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Issue licenses, permits, or other documentation.
- Serve warrants, make arrests, and compile and present evidence for court actions.
- Seize equipment used in fish and game law violations, and arrange for disposition of fish or game illegally taken or possessed.