|Forestry Fish and Game Warden
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Participate in search-and-rescue operations and in firefighting efforts.
- Perform facilities maintenance work, such as constructing or repairing structures or controlling weeds or pests.
- Protect and preserve native wildlife, plants, or ecosystems.
|Forest Conservation Specialist
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Sort and separate tree seedlings, discarding substandard seedlings, according to standard charts and verbal instructions.
- Explain or enforce regulations regarding camping, vehicle use, fires, use of buildings, or sanitation.
- Select or cut trees according to markings or sizes, types, or grades.