|Forestry Fish and Game Warden
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Recommend revisions in hunting and trapping regulations or in animal management programs so that wildlife balances or habitats can be maintained.
- Address schools, civic groups, sporting clubs, or the media to disseminate information concerning wildlife conservation and regulations.
- Supervise the activities of seasonal workers.
|Fire Prevention Specialist
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Direct maintenance and repair of firefighting equipment, or requisition new equipment.
- Relay messages about emergencies, accidents, locations of crew and personnel, and fire hazard conditions.
- Locate forest fires on area maps, using azimuth sighters and known landmarks.