|Fire Prevention Specialist
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Direct maintenance and repair of firefighting equipment, or requisition new equipment.
- Inspect forest tracts and logging areas for fire hazards such as accumulated wastes or mishandling of combustibles, and recommend appropriate fire prevention measures.
- Inspect camp sites to ensure that campers are in compliance with forest use regulations.