|Forest Conservation Specialist
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Operate skidders, bulldozers, or other prime movers to pull a variety of scarification or site preparation equipment over areas to be regenerated.
- Select tree seedlings, prepare the ground, or plant the trees in reforestation areas, using manual planting tools.
- Explain or enforce regulations regarding camping, vehicle use, fires, use of buildings, or sanitation.