|Forestry Fish and Game Warden
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Promote or provide hunter or trapper safety training.
- Survey areas and compile figures of bag counts of hunters to determine the effectiveness of control measures.
- Recommend revisions in hunting and trapping regulations or in animal management programs so that wildlife balances or habitats can be maintained.