|Fire Prevention Specialist
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Inspect camp sites to ensure that campers are in compliance with forest use regulations.
- Administer regulations regarding sanitation, fire prevention, violation corrections, and related forest regulations.
- Maintain records and logbooks.