|Forestry Fish and Game Warden
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Supervise the activities of seasonal workers.
- Investigate hunting accidents and reports of fish and game law violations, and issue warnings or citations and file reports as necessary.
- Perform facilities maintenance work, such as constructing or repairing structures or controlling weeds or pests.