|Computer Software Engineer
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
- Train users to use new or modified equipment.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Use models to simulate the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling budgeting and scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design and progress tracking.