|Computer Software Engineer
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured or animated by computer.
- Create and install special effects as required by the script, mixing chemicals and fabricating needed parts from wood, metal, plaster, and clay.