- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Create and install special effects as required by the script, mixing chemicals and fabricating needed parts from wood, metal, plaster, and clay.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured or animated by computer.
|Computer Software Engineer
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.