|Computer Software Engineer
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Assemble, typeset, scan and produce digital camera-ready art or film negatives and printer's proofs.
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling budgeting and scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design and progress tracking.
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.