|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Develop diagnostic procedures to determine clients' needs.
- Prepare and maintain records and case files, including documentation such as clients' personal and eligibility information, services provided, narratives of client contacts, and relevant correspondence.
- Confer with physicians, psychologists, occupational therapists, and other professionals to develop and implement client rehabilitation programs.
|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Coordinate diet counseling services.
- Make recommendations regarding public policy, such as nutrition labeling, food fortification, and nutrition standards for school programs.
- Develop policies for food service or nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Maintain departmental policies and procedures in areas such as safety and infection control.
- Prescribe medication dosages, routes, and frequencies based on patients' characteristics such as age and gender.
- Prescribe synthetic drugs under the supervision of medical doctors or within the allowances of regulatory bodies.