- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Research new software or design concepts.