- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.