- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.