- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Turn valves or pull levers to start and regulate the flow of coolant or lubricant to work areas.
- Mount attachments and tools such as pantographs, engravers, or routers to perform other operations such as drilling or boring.
- Replace worn tools, using hand tools, and sharpen dull tools, using bench grinders.