- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Make templates or cutting tools.
- Position and secure workpieces on machines, using holding devices, measuring instruments, hand tools, and hoists.
- Move controls to set cutting specifications, to position cutting tools and workpieces in relation to each other, and to start machines.