|Medical Services Manager
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Participate in clinical research projects such as by reviewing protocols, reviewing patient records, monitoring compliance, and meeting with regulatory authorities.
- Monitor or evaluate medical conditions of patients in collaboration with other health care professionals.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence, using typewriter or personal computer.
- Perform various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations.