- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Operate office equipment such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, and other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories and medical records.
- Perform various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Receive and route messages and documents such as laboratory results to appropriate staff.
|Medical Services Manager
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Inspect facilities and recommend building or equipment modifications to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals and service providers to ensure optimal patient care.
- Consult with medical, business, and community groups to discuss service problems, respond to community needs, enhance public relations, coordinate activities and plans, and promote health programs.