- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, and elevation of structures and fixtures to ensure compliance to building plans and codes.
- Maintain daily logs and supplement inspection records with photographs.
- Inspect and monitor construction sites to ensure adherence to safety standards, building codes, and specifications.