- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Issue permits for construction, relocation, demolition and occupancy.
- Compute estimates of work completed or of needed renovations or upgrades, and approve payment for contractors.
- Evaluate premises for cleanliness, including proper garbage disposal and lack of vermin infestation.