- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, and elevation of structures and fixtures to ensure compliance to building plans and codes.
- Monitor installation of plumbing, wiring, equipment, and appliances to ensure that installation is performed properly and is in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Inspect and monitor construction sites to ensure adherence to safety standards, building codes, and specifications.