|Homeland Security Agent
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Follow those who breach security until police or other security personnel arrive to apprehend them.
- Coordinate with risk management, human resources, or other departments to assist in company programs, investigations, or training.
- Send checked baggage through automated screening machines, and set bags aside for searching or rescreening as indicated by equipment.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Question individuals entering secured areas to determine their business, directing and rerouting individuals as necessary.
- Process prisoners, and prepare and maintain records of prisoner bookings and prisoner status during booking and pre-trial process.
- Investigate traffic accidents and other accidents to determine causes and to determine if a crime has been committed.