- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Coordinate the selection and maintenance of brood stock.
- Hire, discharge, transfer, and promote workers.
- Prepare soil for planting, and plant or transplant seeds, bulbs, and cuttings.
|Horticultural Science Technician
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Operate farm machinery including tractors, plows, mowers, combines, balers, sprayers, earthmoving equipment, and trucks.
- Conduct insect and plant disease surveys.
- Supervise and train agricultural technicians and farm laborers.