- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Provide assistance to staff members by inspecting rooms, setting tables or doing laundry.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Confer and cooperate with other managers to ensure coordination of hotel activities.
|Hospitality Front Desk Clerk
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Make and confirm reservations.