|Hospitality Front Desk Clerk
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
- Post charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
- Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Meet with clients to schedule and plan details of conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotels or motels, and resolve problems.
- Interview and hire applicants.